Troy Voelker is an experienced practitioner and has been practicing in Round Rock since 1983. His areas of concentration are commercial litigation, corporate law, and family law.
- Lawsuits involving commercial practices, including collections, contract interpretation and enforcement, and non-disclosure/non-competition issues.
- Partnership and corporation dissolutions.
- All facets of family law, including divorce, modification of existing court orders, enforcement actions, and adoptions.
- Appeals of the foregoing types of cases.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas November, 1979
- Member, Williamson County Bar Association
- Admitted to practice in all Texas courts, the Federal Courts of the Western District of Texas, and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Assistant Municipal Judge, City of Round Rock 1988-present
- University of Texas B.B.A. in Statistics and Operations Research, 1976, with highest honors
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1979